Finobe Halloween Event 2017
You can play the game here. However, you cannot earn prizes anymore.
There is an info GUI in-game that tells you about the event.
Watch the event trailer!
You'll need keys to access many areas of the map.
There is a "path" between the house and the cave, which contains no trees. There are also no trees in front of the house.
- Spawn is the area where you spawn. It is located at a dead end to a road and contains a burning car.
- The house is the big purple house, which you'll find at the end of the dirt pathway away from spawn. There is a patio behind the house. Much of the event takes place in the house.
- The graveyard is the graveyard to the right of the house.
- The pumpkin patch is the pumpkin patch to the right of the house. It's nearby the beginning of the "path" (long area with no trees) to the right, and also to the left of the graveyard. The "path" is the long area with no trees in the forest.
- The cave is the big cave at the end of the "path". It contains a giant statue of Raymonf, and two openings on the left and the right inside the cave. The right opening leads you to a spider's lair. The left opening leads you to a grassy area blocked off by cliffs, which contains less trees, and a waterfall. Much of the event takes place at the cave.
- House Key - Behind the house is a patio. There's an area behind the patio with red trees and red leaves on the ground, which creates sort of a "path" through the red trees. At the end of the trees is a statue holding a golden key. Touch the key, and it will be added to your inventory. Use the key on the front door of the house to enter.
- Closet Key - After you enter the house, if you keep going forward, you'll end up in the kitchen. Inside the kitchen sink is an orange key. Grab the key. You can use this key on the locked closet door in the bedroom, which is to the left of the kitchen.
- Basement Key - Take the staircase to the second floor. The staircase is to the right of the kitchen. Keep going past the indoor "balcony" until you find a room with a giant painting of a gray key. Jump through the painting, and climb the ladder to enter the attic. Navigate to the back of the attic. One of the cardboard boxes is open, and contains a gray key. Grab the key. To use this key, go back down to the first floor, where you first entered the house. To the right of the entrance room is a locked door. Use the key on the door to enter the basement.
- Graveyard Key - Once you're in the basement, you'll find yourself in a little cave that you'll have to jump through. On the left side is a little platform with some grass on it, and an opening, which you cannot enter. On the grass is a black key. Grab the key. To use this key, exit the basement and leave the house. Go to the graveyard, which is to the right of the house. Use the key on the locked gate to enter the graveyard.
- ??? Key (Sinister P. Key) - Go to the pumpkin patch, which is to the left of the graveyard. Behind the scarecrow, on the post that it's being held up from, is a shiny orange key. Grab the key. To use this key, go to the cave. Take a left into the grassy area with the waterfall. Turn right, then turn right again, you'll see a grassy "pathway" behind the cave. Keep going until you reach the end of it. One of the parts of the rock is more further in than any other part of rock. You can walk through this part. You'll fall down into a little area. Behind you is a transparent orange barrier. Use the key on the barrier to enter.
- Halloween Lampshade - You earned this for simply joining the game.
- Halloween Harbringer - Find this inside the closet.
- Darkseed the Fallen - In the basement, past all the parkour jumps, is a really dark area. There's a tiny hole your character can fit through if you go in first-person. Keep going past this area until you find a room with a floor covered with O's and X's. Navigate through this room without touching any of the X's. If you step on an X, you will fall through the floor and die. Once you make it through, you'll find a hallway covered with numbers. You can walk through all of the numbers, but all except one will kill you. Find the number "42", and walk through it. You'll drop down into a tiny area with the Darkseed on a pedestal.
- The Riddling Skull - In the graveyard, look for one of the gravestones that says "RIP REDZ". There's a skull on the grave. Knock the skull off of the gravestone by jumping on it. The ground will open in front of the gravestone. Jump down into the hole. There's a stone door, which you'll have to use first-person to go through. Inside the room is The Riddling Skull sitting on a coffin.
- Zombie Headrow - In the cave, take the right opening to the spider's lair. Run quickly through the lair so the spider doesn't kill you. The webs on the floor will slow you down if you are touching them, and the spider can catch up to you. At the end of the room is the Zombie Headrow on a pedestal, on a high platform that the spider cannot reach, but you can.
- Hockey Mask - In the cave, take the left opening to the grassy area with the waterfall. Keep going past the waterfall. You'll find a long corridor at the end of the area. Run through the corridor, and you'll find the Hockey Mask on a pedestal at the end.
- Sinister P. - In the cave, take the left opening into the grassy area with the waterfall. Turn right, then turn right again, you'll see a grassy "pathway" behind the cave. Keep going until you reach the end of it. One of the parts of the rock is more further in than any other part of rock. You can walk through this part. You'll fall down into a little area. Behind you is a transparent orange barrier, with Sinister P. inside. Use the ??? Key on the barrier to enter.
- Halloween Baseball Cap - A hat that costed 20 Dius. The hat went off-sale after Halloween was over.
- Orange Winter Cap - A hat that costed 65 Dius. The hat went off-sale after Halloween was over.
- Witch Hat - A hat that costed 75 Dius. The hat went off-sale after Halloween was over.
- Pumpkin Head - A hat that costs 70 Dius.
- Halloween Santa Hat - A Limited hat that costed 25 Dius. 132 were sold.
- Halloween Headrow - A Limited hat that costed 150 Dius. 270 were sold.
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - Some of the graves have a chance of having a skeleton pop out and spook you if you walk on them.
- Evil Eyes - On the front of the house is a tiny broken area with red eyes glaring out of it.
- Mysterious Man - On the road at spawn, there's a mysterious tall man standing far away, past the cliffs-barrier which goes around the map. If you stand at the edge of the invisible barrier that blocks off the road, you can see him.
- Christmas Kirby - If you were to keep going past the invisible barrier, however, until you reached the end of the map, then zoom out and look back at the road, you'd see a Kirby with red marks on it wearing a Santa hat. This is a reference to the Puzzle Room joke from SiIvaGunner.
- Magic Hole - There is a very dark room, nicknamed the "witch's room", behind the room with the gray key painting. Inside is a cauldron. If you jump in it, you'll fall through it and down to the first floor.
- Rick and Morty - On the second floor, there is room with a half-closed door, with a corpse sitting on a chair, who died of a Szechuan Sauce overdose. The chair is facing a TV with Creepypasta Rick on it.
- PlayStation 2 - Behind the TV is a PS2.
- It is possible to get past the invisible barrier that blocks off the road. If you jump on some trees, you can jump onto the cliff, and drop down behind the invisible barrier.
- The Halloween Harbringer was originally where the Darkseed is located now.
- The Zombie Headrow was originally floating above where the Halloween Harbringer is located now.
- The Hockey Mask was originally where the Zombie Headrow is located now.
- Sinister P. was originally where the Hockey Mask is located now.
- Originally, to get the Darkseed, you'd have to collect several purple orbs scattered around the map. Once you collected all orbs, you'd head to where Sinister P. is located now, and you could enter through the transparent barrier, which was purple instead of orange, to obtain the Darkseed. In front of the walk-through rock were two purple trees.
- The Halloween Lampshade was originally broken, and not awarded to users upon joining for the first couple days of the event being up.
- The "RIP REDZ" grave was kind of foreshadowing, as ReDZ left Finobe sometime after the event was over.
- There was originally planned to be a bat hiding a tree in a tree maze, which would swoop down at you if you came nearby the tree.
- There was originally planned to be words that would be entered into GUIs to unlock secret areas, rather than keys.
- There was originally fire on both sides of spawn, not just one side.
- There was originally a billboard at spawn that gave info about the event. This was eventually removed and later replaced with an info GUI.
- Very early development image, showing both the second set of fire and the billboard.
- The locked room that leads to the basement was originally planned to have a second door inside it, which led to the basement stairs.
- The house was originally only one floor, excluding the attic. The original one-floored house didn't have stairs to the attic, instead it had a ladder. An old picture of the house.
- The "spider" is actually a zombie with parts welded to it. See this image.
- During early development, there was originally an invisible border going around the entire map, instead of cliffs. See this image.
- In the witch's room, on the desk, is a paper that hints about the key in the attic and how to get the Darkseed. The Darkseed clue is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- This event was the only event to not be hosted through a Place. As Places did not exist in October 2017, it was hosted through self-hosted servers.
- Early sketches from whimee: